‘Sleep Well With Dr. Sue’ was developed to help you
to reduce your anxiety about getting to sleep and help you
to calm a racing mind to help you rest deeply and enjoy
a good night’s sleep. I developed this system because
I understand that sleep deprivation can be detrimental to
your personal and professional life.
You Will Receive All This For Just £19.99...
There are 3 elements to my ‘Sleep Well With Dr. Sue’ system
to help you to start getting a good night’s sleep,
each of which is detailed below.
Part 1: Your Sleep Hygiene Guide
My Sleep Hygiene Guide delivers a range of practical actions that you will be able to take immediately. These actions will include a range of environmental and behavioural changes that I have tried and tested to help you get a good night’s sleep.
Part 2: Calming Your Racing Mind
If you find that you are going to bed, only to find that your mind is racing, therefore preventing you from having a decent night’s sleep, then this will help you to slow down and relax those racing thoughts so that you can drift off into a pleasant sleep. You will receive my E-Guide and an MP3 that will help to slow down your thoughts and relax into sleep.
Part 3: Overcoming Sleep Anxiety
Does anxiety keep you awake? Are you going to be anxious that you won’t be able to sleep? And do you sometimes dread getting into bed because you feel it will be another night of irritating insomnia? My ‘Overcoming Sleep Anxiety’ will help you to desensitise your anxiety to help make sleep a more relaxing experience for you.
You will also receive an MP3 that contains a guided visualisation of being on a beach.
What People Said About
Sleep Well With Dr. Sue
“I have had chronic back pain for many years and consequently this has affected my sleep to the point I feel permanently tired. Having tried to rectify my sleep problem over the years without success I turned to ‘Sleep Well with Dr Sue’ program. It is easy to use and has some really useful tips to help you deal with your sleep pattern. Thanks Dr Sue for an easy to use guide which covers many reasons for not sleeping and should be used by poor sleepers of any age.”
“Even though I have a racing mind I found the sleep Anxiety worked better for me and I have managed to get at least 5- 6 hours sleep now instead of about 3.“
“I have had sleep issues for many years, in particular getting back to sleep once I have woken up. This has sometimes meant I get only very few hours of unbroken sleep, my mind churns over issues and am unable to switch off. Sue’s voice is soothing and my sleep pattern has definitely improved. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Sue’s Sleep Well programme, it could improve your sleep and your quality of life.”
“I tried Dr Sue’s sleep well programme at a time when my sleep was being disturbed during menopause.
Some nights I just cannot drop off to sleep with a racing mind. The mp3 recordings are brilliant – Dr Sue’s voice and tone seem to connect with me. I’m delighted to say that my sleep patterns appear to be improving little by little and I feel rested – something that hasn t happened in a long while. Thank you so much! “
Dr. Sue Peacock
Dr Sue Peacock is a leading Consultant Health Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. She is also an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with experience in helping clients with clinical depression, sleep disorders and pain. Sue has an extensive track recording of supporting patients and clients presenting with sleep disorders. She won a research grant to pioneer her sleeping with chronic pain programme from NHS Health Innovations.
Sue is also a published author and has been featured both in academia and by the media for her work. Sue works in an empathic practical manner with clients and recognises the need to support clients to move forward on a practical level. Sue has experience working in both the NHS and in private practice.
YOU CAN START RIGHT NOW
ALL THIS WITH A PRICE OF JUST £19.99
PLUS EXTRA BONUS...
Included in your programme is access to the Sleep Well Group on Facebook. Join this group so that you can receive support on anything you need to check out in the programme.
ORDER HERE...JUST £19.99
Terms & Conditions
- You have a cooling off period of 14 days from the initial payment to change your mind.
- Purchasers agree that if they download any of the programme they may forfeit their right to any refund.
- Purchasers expressly agree not to forward modules to third parties both during and after completion of this programme.
- sleep well with dr sue accepts no responsibility for purchasers and users use of the material provided.
- sleep well with dr sue accepts no responsibility for any technical issues experienced by purchasers and users of this product.
- sleep well with dr sue reserves copyright on all material delivered within this product. Purchasers and users agree not to forward the material to third parties.
- Your statutory rights are protected in all transactions.
Ref: Notice Of Copyright Of This Online Programme When Making Purchase:
- You do not have the right to reprint, resell, or forward any content within modules of this programme to third parties.
- You also must not give away, sell, or share the content herein.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of any module may be reproduced or transmitted in any form whatsoever, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system without the express permission of the author.
- Modules may not be used for training others without the express permission of the author.